Tuesday, December 20, 2011

'Tis the Season Part 2

Last Thursday, we rushed to Millington right after school for trumpet and piano lessons. And since we didn't have enough time to get home and then back to our school by 6:15, we opted for dinner at IHOP. (Kids' choice, not mine!) Pancakes for everybody but me! Crazy face pancakes just didn't sound appealing for me at the moment. My face looks crazy enough as it is...

After we ate, we were off again! Dash away, dash away, dash away all! I changed Jonah into his "program clothes" in the teachers' bathroom just in time for him to make it to his classroom at 6:15. Whew! My little reindeer was ready to go! They all looked so cute dressed as Christmas trees, reindeer, little Santas, and snowmen. And they did a wonderful job singing several Christmas songs!


Best friends, Jonah the reindeer and Bo the snowman!

A quick shot of Mommy and John Owen at Jonah's program:)

And last night, we ventured out to Starry Nights at Shelby Farms! I had never been, and neither had my children. So, my mother  insisted that we ALL go and run/walk through it. It was great! Jan and I ran, and MiMi and Daddy Nick walked with the boys and pushed Mary Claire in the jogging stroller. The weather was  not too cold, and there weren't any cars to contend with since it was run/walk/bike night.




The kids loved this t-rex made out of lights!


Lots of lights! A beautiful sight!

Lots of holiday spirit!!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: