Friday, September 26, 2014

Random September Shots

Finally got a new phone! 1st picture I took was a "selfie" with my boys!:)
Then, of course, I had to have a "selfie" with the princess!

Grandparent's Day Picnic with 2 special Grandads!

John Owen taking a break at soccer! He has played so HARD this year! I'm super proud of him.
Bicycle Safety Night at Cub Scouts!
Jonah and John Owen are on the same soccer team this year, and they both have made great improvements in their game!
I can't believe September is almost over! We have been super busy with dance, Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, soccer, school, church...Have I left anything out? However, it's nice to have nights at home where we can regroup and relax. I love these kiddos with all my heart (and their Daddy, too)! Whether running from one activity to another or just watching a movie at home together on the couch, I am thankful for every precious moment.

No comments: