Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Time flies...(even when you'd like to slow it down)


Oh my...has it been a month since I sat down to add a post to this blog? Sorry, but lots of things and people have needed my attention lately. Mary Claire is 10 weeks old today! I can't believe it. She goes tomorrow for her 2 month shots, and I am so NOT looking forward to it.
Jonah and Owen have been extra busy swimming almost every day and going to lots of birthday parties! Which means that Mommy has been extra busy, too. Hmm... maybe this is why I haven't sat down to update this blog! :-) The boys will start to school next week. My baby, Jonah, will be starting school. I am overwhelmed with emotion when I think about it and when I think back to Owen's first day of preschool. How Jan and I BOTH cried as he turned and said, "Bye, Daddy!" The picture of him holding his teacher's hand and walking in to school is forever etched in my memory. Time has flown by...I am so grateful for the memories made so far and the memories yet to come!

No comments: