Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Baby Sister

Today Mary Claire is 12 weeks old. I can't believe how the weeks have passed so quickly. I am happier than ever being at home with her. (And the boys.) I know that these days when they are so small will pass too quickly, so everything else can just wait as far as I am concerned. Right now, I just want to enjoy my last baby. I know that going back to work when each of the boys was about 3 1/2 months old caused me to miss out on so much. And I know that so many moms today have to go back to work in order to survive in today's economical times! My husband has agreed to my being at home for one year. It wasn't possible for me to be at home when the boys were born, so I am thankful to have this opportunity now while they are all still at home and not in school all day. But boy, oh boy, this job keeps me busy pretty much all day. Sometimes busier than I was teaching in the classroom! I am only able to sit down and share this with you at this moment because all of my babies are napping. I know it sounds silly, but don't you just love their "just woke up from a good nap" look? I look forward to it everyday! Special moments...

No comments: