1. Jan is still his favorite person!!
2. He weighs about 10 pounds now.
3. He is a PIGLET, and will eat anything you put in front of him. We have really had to monitor how much dog food the kids give him. :)
4. He loves being outside. With the mild winter we've had thus far, he has spent a great deal of time outside.(I have never had so much GRASS in this house!)
5. He and Mary Claire are slowly warming up to each other. We began to think they were engaged in some sort of alpha war, but I think they are SLOWLY beginning to like one another. He is like the typical little brother for her. He loves to get her toys, her shoes, her clothes, anything she has, and chew it, drag it around the house, hide under her bed with it, etc. I love it!! And she can't stand it!!
**AMOS STORY: Weekend before last, Jan and I went out on a date and my parents came to babysit. They thought they had lost Amos after they let him out to go to the bathroom, and the boys were pretty much in tears as they walked around our cove with my mom looking for Amos. But Mary Claire's reaction was much different...She simply told Mimi and Daddy Nick, "When I find that dog, I am gonna spank his bottom!" :) (That is, without a doubt, Jan Hensley's daughter!)**
Life with Amos is definitely interesting, but in a good way.
This last picture is but one example of the war my daughter and this dog are engaged in.
Who's kennel is it?!?!
She was saying,"I'm in your kennel! Na, na, na, na, boo, boo!!
(Glad I had my camera close by to capture this moment.)